Saturday, July 12, 2014

BALEA BODY CREAM -MY NEW FAVORITE

Hello everyone!

    If you've been following my blog you know that I have very dry skin and I absolutely love Eucerin body lotion and I've been using it for the longest time. I still think it is an amazing product I'll definitely use it till the rest of my life, but sometimes I just like to try out new products and see how they work and up until now I haven't found something so amazing like the Balea body cream wit arganoil.


What I like about this product:

-The container contains 500ml of product
-The consistency of the product is light and it does not feel heavy on the skin once you apply it
-The smell of it is amazing , smells like light perfume, flowers and candy , OMG I just love that smell
- Even though it is light weight it is so moisturizing on the skin , I don't really like lotions that are thick and hard to apply .
- This cream is the best of everything that I've tried from Balea



The only thing that is a problem for me , is that I prefer a pump for body lotions I don't like to stick my fingers in the container every time , in my opinion it is easier if the product was in a squeeze tube or a pump bottle .

That is my quick review on this product, I just had to share it with you since is my new favorite


1 comment:

  1. Now I really wanna smell it ;) great review! xo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete