Saturday, May 31, 2014

FAVORITE EYESHADOW DUPE

Hello everyone!

     In my last post I mentioned that I found some dupes for the itsjudytime eye shadows, and today I'm gonna share with you one of my favorites. I've been using this color  a lot even though it is a darker color it is so wearable and you can do so many looks with it that is just amazing.In the next few pictures you can see how similar almost identical they are. The Itsjudytime is a bit lighter then the one in the Bh Cosmetics 120 5th edition palette, but you can totally work them  and they'll look the same .



They look the same don't you think 

    I tried all of the other colors with some of the 5th edition one and I found a lot of similar colors that would have the same effect. So if you do have the 5th edition palette you can recreate a lot of Judy's make up looks.  I use the Itsjudytime palette almost every singel day it is just so conveniant and the colors are amazing now that I found some backups I'm even more happy.

Hope you found this interesting 
Thank you

5 comments:

  1. I keep wanting to try BH cosmetics but have just never gotten around to it. I probably should lol :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Bh has great quality and are so affordable

      Delete
  2. Wow what a great color pallet.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shades, love that you showed it on your skin so I can clearly see the right hue. Glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 I just posted my version of a FRENCH CHIC BIRTHDAY ensemble, with a really cool neckerchief, ALEXANDER WANG leather cut out trousers, ACNE blazer and clutch, it's one of my MOST popular and coolest looks, it would mean lot to me if you comment on it, MERCI BEAUCOUP! #FRENCH

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/06/formulating-french.html

    ReplyDelete