Monday, April 7, 2014

EOTD- SPING IS HERE

Hello everyone!

Spring is finally here and I feel so refreshed , happy and energized to do more spring looks and wear my favorite cloths. I was wearing this look for a b-day party the other day and I got a lot of compliments. And of course you know how I like m make up simple and easy to do.Here it is and I hope you'll like it.






Eye shadows - Bh cosmetics
Mascara - Loreal Volume million lashes
False lashes - Elise 
Max Factor kohl pencil in 090

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
    I am your follower on GFC(709)
    Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear..how r u doing..he is ur little princess...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing effect ;) Very beautiful make up ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the shades you picked.

    ReplyDelete