Monday, March 31, 2014

TIANDE HAUL

Hello everyone!

     I just ordered some stuff from Tiande, a Russian company that is selling natural cosmetics so I wanted to show you what I got. I'm not gonna open the products  because I wanna do another post using some of them.

Baked Shadows, they are so pigmented
Bronzing blush, so happy to see it isn't shimmery
Active Peeling Gel - samples to try out
Smoothing eye patch -since I sleep only 4-5 hours I'm excited to try them out
Pore strip- who doesn't need them
Chili mask for my belly - after giving birth I'm not very satisfied with my belly
Mint lip balm
Sheep placenta face cream- it is suppose to repair your skin 
  

1 comment:

  1. Great post, dear)
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete