Monday, February 10, 2014

JANUARY BEAUTY FAVORITES

Hello everyone!

This post is a bit late on my blog but I decided to post it anyway.

Here they are:



1.Clay mask from Oriflame, I used it three times until now and I like it, plus it's organic 



2. Maybelline Colorama nail polish and this one is clear , I rarely use color lately



3. Garnier BB cream- I love it , I use it every single day


4. Taft blow dry energizer - I talked about this product in one of my posts very nice and affordable


5. ITSJUDYTIME palette- I absolutely love it, It is my go to palette, I never use other eyeshadow


6. Golden Rose lip gloss- I like this one a lot, it has gold shimmer inside and smells like fruits


7. CHANEL sublimage creame- I received this as a mixed up order but I ended up keeping it. It is for mature skin but I don't mind it moisturizes really well


8. And last but not least CHANEL mademoiselle lipstick my all time favorite, you can mine looks funky cause I use it a lot


That is it for my January beauty favorites
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment