Sunday, February 2, 2014

EOTD-USING ITSJUDYTIME PALETTE

Hello everyone!!!

   When Bh cosmetics lounged Itsjudytime palette I was in the first ones that got it. Since then I used it a lot and I just love how compact it is and how amazing the colors are. You can find it on Bh cosmetics web site if you want to purchase, it is limited edition but I'm not sure till when they will sell it. There are a lot of swatches and reviews on the web so I decided not to do one instad I'll make a few EOTD posts where I'll be using the palette. So here is the first one



A very simple everyday look using three colors , I wear this look almost every single day
And I'm using Essie eyelashes 
I hope you liked this look 
I'll  post lots more using this palette

2 comments:

  1. SO gorgeous! I love the colours you used. I think this is also going to be amazing for spring time :)

    ReplyDelete