Saturday, February 22, 2014

BEAUTY BLOGGER TAG



Hello everyone !!!

I decided to do a tag post today, I was tagged by Madeline Cappuccino and fashion


Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?
 
 I started blogging almost 3 years ago, I had all this ideas in my head and I just loved playing with make up, obsessed with YouTube and beauty blogs I figured I have to have my own blog so I can share some beauty tips and make up looks. It started as a joke and I ended up loving it.

Whose blog did you fall in love with first?

First blog I started following and loving was Dulce Candy and  Kandee Johnson

What was the first blogosphere hyped about product that you bought? Was it worth the hype?

The Too Faced Natural Eye palette - I was super excited about it , I use it almost every day now .

What are your five favourite things about blogging and being a Beauty Blogger?

1. Playing with make up every single day
2. Communicating with people from all over the world and sharing the same passion
3. Reading other blogs and learning new things
4. Having all this posts to go back to and see what I was  into at certain period , like a personal diary 
5. Buying more make up even though I don't need it 

What have you learnt from being a Beauty Blogger?

I learned a lot , not only beauty related I learned a lot about the social media, internet , blogging and communication. I enjoy blogging I learn new things every single day 

Have you changed anything since becoming a Beauty Blogger?

I've changed a lot of things since I first started blogging , my make up skills are a lot better now, I take better care of myself now 

 
What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out?

Have patience and start blogging for the right reasons. Blogging takes time and lot of hard work, but if you do it with love you'll have success. 
What are your top 5 makeup brands?

Revlon
Maybelline 
MAC 
Loreal
Rimmel

Recommend your top 5 beauty products:

Mac mineralize skinfinish natural 
Revlon nude attitude lipstick
Loreal volume million lashes mascara
Too Faced Natural eye palette
CHANEL Rouge coco  05 mademoiselle lipstick

I tag:

All of you that found this tag interesting 

No comments:

Post a Comment