Friday, November 1, 2013

REVIEW: L'OREAL PERFECT CLEAN

Hello everyone!

     Today's post is going to be a product review. I used this product for three weeks and right until now I just couldn't decide if I love it or hate it.Many of you have already heard about it and maybe tried it already but where I live is pretty new product so I decided to do a review on it. It's the L'oreal perfect clean



Lets start with the positive things first:

-The packaging looked so amazing , and the little rubber thing to scrub your face with sold me immediately .
- The prize was even much more amazing I got it for 7 euros at my local drugstore 
- The brush is great it massages and cleans at the same time, and it's not harsh for your skin at all. I've used a lot of brushes/ sponges and this one so far is my favorite .
-It really does what it claims - cleans , pores look smaller , velvet looking skin
- It removes all of the make up residue that make up wipes can't clean

The not so positive :(

- The product itself is a bit drying, I really can not say it is for all skin types . I have normal to combination skin and it is overly drying for me, I can only imagine what it would do to those with dry skin.
- I dropped the bottle in the shower and the cap came straight out, so I had to transfer the product into another container.

Overall thoughts :

In my opinion the product is 3 /5  just because I feel that the cleanser it self is nothing special . But the brush I would definitely use with other cleansers , I feel so relaxed when I use it . For those of you with oily skin definitely try it. 

That is all for this product review I like to keep them short and precise
If you have some products that you think I should try feel free to write them in the comments down bellow


4 comments: