Monday, November 11, 2013

BEST BB CREAM

Hello everyone!!!

This product has been around for quite while now,and at first I was not so sure about wanting to try it. But when summer came and foundation was just to have to put on my face I wanted to get a tinted moisturizer, and because there was nothing at the drugstore that I found interesting I got the Garnier BB cream. It was the best drugstore purchase ever.


I got mine for combination to oily skin in light. For me this BB cream does everything that claims - blurs pores, anti shine, evens skin, moisturizes, and also has SPF 20. I personally like it because it is so light on the skin and it is perfect for all year round, especially if you don't like that heavy foundation feeling. This BB cream retails 6$ at my local drugstore. Very affordable. It comes in a squeeze tube and you have a lot of product to use. The consistency it is a bit liquid , you'll have to be very careful when you open it.


What I really like about it:
- it goes one perfectly , blends so well
- feels good on your skin
- it stays on for a long time
- it is affordable
-you can get it everywhere
- has an SPF 20

If you haven't tried this product definitely do. 
That is it for best BB cream 
If you have any suggestions about products that you love please let me know

9 comments:

  1. i should try this.....have read lots of good reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog and wonderful photos

    do you want follow each other??

    xoxo

    www.celyneglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review, i would like to try it. :)

    check out my blog if you want
    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com
    xx,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice :)

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete