Tuesday, June 18, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW -EUCERIN BODY WASH AND BODY LOTION

Hello everyone

   Finally a new blog post and this one is about my new favorite product. I had to share this product with all of you because I know that there are a lot of you out there that can relate to this. My skin has always been so dry  and lately I started using lot of different products so I can have a silky looking skin for the summer, however I never want to spend a lot of money on products used only on my body and now I can finally say I have the perfect product that works best for my skin and my credit card. Eucerin body wash and body lotion are the products I'm talking about
HOW THEY WORK: I've used this two products for over a month now and I'm amazed how my skin looks right now. It cleared out a lot, the flakiness is gone and it even helped with the stretchmarks I got on my belly after giving birth. 

PACKAGING: They are 750ml bottles, I believe that there are smaller packages but I always get the big packages because you get a lot more for the prize.  The lotion is so concentrated that a little goes a long way and I'm probably good for the next two mounts.

PRIZE:  As far as price goes I got the lotion for 18$ and the body wash for 16$, not bad right?

THE NEGATIVE SIDE:  The bad thing is that they smell a bit weird , not bad in any way, but not like a regular rose , lavender, citrus smelling gels and lotions . I personally don't mind the smell, but for some of you it might be a problem.

OVERALL this two products are amazing, especially for the prize and all of you that have problems with dry skin should definitely try them. 

I hope you found this review helpful 
Thank you

6 comments:

  1. Hello dear, as you may already know - GFC is shutting down - hope you can follow me now on Bloglovin' instead. Here's my link: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3704460
    Have a nice day :** <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly soft results, after one application! Out of the bathtub , and used my lotion with the water droplets all over my body. Amazing results.

    Moisturizing Mist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I've never actually tried Eucerin before but feel like I should!

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt it is a nice cosmetic review, now a days as like product is so rarer. I know as like better body lotion that so 100% naturally pure and safe for using body skin.

    ReplyDelete