Sunday, March 17, 2013

BABY GIRL IS HERE WITH ME

Hello everyone!

I haven't done a blog post in a while because I was busy taking care of my baby and recovering from labor and delivery. I gave birth on the 27th of February 4:55 am  to a beautiful healthy baby girl and we named her  MILA. She was 3kg and 160 g, and here she is:

         I had a natural birth with no pain medications whatsoever and let me tell you it was the worst pain I have ever experienced in my life. While I was in the delivery room I regretted my decision on having a 100% natural birth, now that is all over I so proud of myself .I wanted to show you all my baby since the day she was born, but since labor was 13 hours and pretty difficult and painful I needed some time to heal and I wasn't able to think about writing a post. Now I don't want to get into the labor and delivery part of the story cause it would be a long post , all I want to let you know is that I am a proud momma now, so happy to have my baby here in my arms , she is such a good baby, hardly ever cries only eats and sleeps all day and gives me smiles that melt my heart.  Nothing could prepare me for motherhood , it is such a hard work but well worthed, my hubby is helping me a lot ,takes good care of her I don't know how I would handle everything if I didn't have him.  That is it for this baby update,  now while I'm writing this post she sleeps in my arm and I can't believe she is mine, it is interesting the overwhelming love that comes when you first see your child.

Thank you all for stopping by
I'll try to get back on track with my regular posts

 

7 comments:

  1. Oh! She is sooo pretty!! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mila is so beautiful...Congrats dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful!!!! Congratulations! I'm following you. I really hope you to the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful :) Congratulations.
    Lets follow each other, hun :)
    I'm following you now.
    I would be very glad to have you as my new friend, too.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog. interested in visiting and following my blog?
    I will be happy to do the same for you.
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness how precious!!! Congratulations :D

    Wondering if you would like to follow each other? :)
    Please let me know!
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete