Friday, February 8, 2013

36 WEEK PREGNANCY UPDATE

Hello everyone!!!

36 weeks and 4 days today:) Now in my 9 month of pregnancy the excitement about the new baby coming into our life's is growing everyday. Hospital bag is ready and we have everything we need for our baby, all of the cloths are washed and organized. I went for my check up yesterday and the doctor sad that everything looks great and I have to relax now and wait, but relaxing is not in my dictionary I am cleaning like crazy and organizing around the house so when the baby comes I have all the time in the world to spend it with my little princes. Here is my belly (hubby did this pic )

It's huge isn't it?

   Symptoms:  As belly grows back pain is getting worse. Sitting and lying down is not so comfortable anymore, now I prefer long walks that helps me with my back pain a lot. Lately I'm having  shortness of breath and it seams impossible for me to have a normal conversation without heavy breathing.

Emotions: All over the place, I drive my husband craze with all of my mood changes. I get so emotional when I watch other babes on TV it makes me cry... I can't even understand myself

Weight gain:  I've gained 7kg overall 

Sleep:  I get up at least two times to go to the bathroom , sleeping is so uncomfortable with the huge belly 

 Movement: Now that there is no space inside movements are sometimes painful for me , but I still enjoy them a lot. 

Gender:  Baby GIRL

  Food cravings:  Loving orange juice and chocolate. 

Missing anything:  Sleep I really would love to have an 8 hour sleep without any interruptions, but I guess I'll have to get used to being interrupted

   Looking forward: For my baby to be here with me, I even dream about her and how I hold her in my arms. I'm so happy that I'm almost at the end of my pregnancy and hoping that everything is gonna go well in labor and delivery.

That is it for this week , maybe this will be my last pregnancy update who knows . I'll definitely let you know when I go into labor through twitter and of course I'll do a post about everything later

2 comments:

  1. Almost there. I have my daughter wits 39 weeks and my son with 37 weeks.
    Sweet kisses for both

    ReplyDelete
  2. So close! :)
    Im a week behind you..
    I can't wait! So excited!
    Glad I'm not the only one with sleeping issues.. I'm awake at 2am and then 430am.. at 430am I'm normally taking a wonder around the house to stretch as I just ache, as so uncomfortable in bed.. :(
    Caroline.x

    notesfromcaroline.com

    ps - love the pic! :)

    ReplyDelete