Saturday, December 1, 2012

PREGNANCY UPDATE :26 WEEKS

Hello everyone!

           I am 26 weeks today and 4 days , isn't that exciting. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. In this few weeks I've been active a lot, and had a lot of good days , except for a few sleepless nights, yes I still have trouble sleeping well through the night, that is why my husband got me this pillow hopefully is good.



Symptoms: Back pain, sleepless nights and lots of leg cramps

Emotions: Baby is moving a lot, and every time I feel her I get so emotional, I can't wait for my baby to be here with me

Weight gain: Total weight gain 4 kg , 8,8 pounds

 Sleep: So tired from all that dreaming , as days go by I have more and more difficulties sleeping -back pain, leg cramps, have to go to the toilet at least twice a night ....

Movement: Movements  are so much more frequent now, and they are strong too. Now I feel the movements day and night, every time I eat, drink, lay on my back baby kicks.

Gender:  Baby GIRL

Food cravings: Eating  a lot more lately, but not gaining a lot of weight which is good. Craving lemons, mandarins, oranges, and drinking  lots of water .

Missing anything: I don't miss anything, just sleeping on my belly sometimes

Looking forward: Getting the crib, stroller, and everything that baby needs

Here is my belly at 26 weeks:

That is it for my 26 week update 
Thank you

2 comments:

  1. ahhh, so exciting. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The belly looks so lovely :)))
    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete