Saturday, December 29, 2012

30 WEEK PREGNANCY UPDATE

Hello everyone!

     Can you believe I'm 30 weeks pregnant? I sure can't. Today I'm 30 weeks and 4 days pregnant. This week I had a lot of check ups recommended by my doctor, and everything seams to be fine , the only thing that the the doctor told me I have to improve is my eating habits because my iron is a bit low, and now I have to eat a lot of healthy food otherwise they gonna put me on supplements. My belly this week has grown a lot or maybe it is just my imagination, what do you think? I definitely look pregnant now


Symptoms: I felt all of the symptoms this week- bad digestion, back pain, leg cramps-terrible. Yesterday I felt a burst of energy and I cleaned every little corner of my house , I guess I'm in nesting mode already.

Emotions: So surprised by the way I'm acting, I cry a lot I smile a lot, my emotions are all over the place this week, hopefully I go back to normal soon

Weight gain: 5 kg , 11 pounds overall same as last week

Sleep: I sleep less and less, I can't think about anything else but the baby , that brings me a lot of sleepless nights 

 Movement:  I can only imagine how will I feel in a few weeks, baby movements are getting stronger and stronger , sometimes I think my stomach will explode

Gender:  Baby GIRL

 Food cravings: Juice is the only thing that I crave for , and definitely water, I just feel so dehydrated

Missing anything: Nothing I'm loving my belly

 Looking forward: Painting the walls and decorating the room for my little baby

That is all for this weeks update

No comments:

Post a Comment