Friday, October 12, 2012

OUTFIT+HAIR+CAKE

Hello everyone!

   This past weekend a very important friend was getting married ... In my country it is a tradition to bring a cake to a wedding if you are one of the close family or friends. I wanted to make one at home but since I don't really have much time I decided to order it and it was so yummy, you'll see in the picture down bellow. I had planed to do a whole OOTD and make up look that day, but I was so overwhelmed I forgot to take pictures. I changed outfits twice but I only have a picture of the first one.

I forgot to take the hair pin when I was taking pictures :(


Thank you for stopping by

6 comments:

  1. everything awesome....like u...god bless u dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! Absolutely loved the cake<3
    Ur hair looks gorgeous....Apt outfit n makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were stunning!! Awesome dress and hair!! Congrats :)
    xoxo
    www.girlinsunglasses.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing in every single way <3 I LOVE your hair! If you get a second, I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post :)

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete