Monday, October 1, 2012

18 WEEKS PREGNANT

Hello everyone!

 This week I had my doctors appointment and I was so excited because I thought I would find out what we are having. But my baby is a lot like me stubborn and everything has to be his way. Our appointment was 30 minutes long and the baby was facing me all the time, so the doctor could not see what it is. So in two weeks it is my 4D ultrasound and then we definitely know. 

Symptoms: low abdomen cramping, bad once I got so scared and called my doctor, he told me it was just my uterus stretching and muscle cramping and that I should take Magnesium supplement to ease the pain. I've been taking them for three days now and I still have some cramping hopefully they'll go away.

Emotions: Scared because of all the cramping situation

Weight gain:1/2 kg  same as last week

Sleep: Using three pillows now , can't get comfortable 

Movement: Nothing yet 


Gender: Don't know 

Food cravings: Lemon juice, chocolate cake (I know it is bad but I love it)

Missing anything: High heels

Looking forward: New house decor, and slowly getting stuff ready for the baby


That is it for this week . 
Thank you

7 comments:

  1. i hope everything is going smoothly!

    is it weird that i look forward to knowing the sex of your baby ? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is ok, hopefully it'll be ok until the end

      Delete
  2. Wow congratulations dear!! what a pretty mommy ;) And thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment! You have such a lovely blog.. And I have followed you back! Wishing you all the best in your pregnancy!

    ♡ Jaslin from http://justjaslin.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete