Wednesday, September 12, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone!

    I was away from this blog for over a month, and now when I decided to tell you what was going on I don't know from where to start.
    My husband and I celebrated our 2 anniversary on June 5 , and just a month later we found out WE ARE HAVING A BABY,  I was so overwhelmed and I just couldn't believe it. At first I was scared and now as days go by I'm more relaxed and so so happy. Our baby is due March 7 2013 , so that makes me 15 weeks pregnant. Soon after we found out morning sickness started and lasted until two weeks ago,so I wasn't in the mood to do anything.  We also went on a vacation so I could relax and spend some time alone with my husband , that helped a lot with everything. All of the doctor appointments , vacations , weddings , morning sickness and baby books kept me so occupied that I just couldn't find time for my blog. Now I'm back on track , I'm gonna start doing some pregnancy posts and of course my beauty related once. Here are some pictures from the past month .

niece Sofija isn't she a cutie
 So that is it for my quick update ,
 if you have any questions please let me know and I'll be happy to answer them. 
Thank you 

10 comments:

  1. woww...that's a gr8 news ..congrats dear.....take care..ur niece is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is such an amazing thing for you and your husband : ) Your niece has the most beautiful eyes!

    XO, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation both of you.....take care of your self....ur niece is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Congrats to you and your hub! Thats wonderful news!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete