Monday, September 17, 2012

16 WEEK PREGNANT

Hello everyone!

Today is my first day of week 16. My bump has popped up and it's exciting for me, that I finally look pregnant.

Symptoms: Cramping - happens after long walks, other than that everything else is on the plus side- hair growing quickly, energy came back and I feel amazing now.

Emotions: Most of the time I feel happy but I have my moments

Weight gain: non, I actually lost 3kg in the first trimester because of all the morning sickness, I'm hopping that on the next appointment I've gained it back.

Sleep: I have no trouble sleeping at all at least not yet

Movement: I don't feel anything or I can't recognize it

Gender: We'll find out in the next few weeks

Food cravings: I don't have any special cravings, only lemon juice I just can't have enough of it.

Missing anything: Nothing at all I love being pregnant.

Looking forward : My doctor's appointment (I'm anxious to find out what we are having )

just got out of the shower sorry about my hair
  
 Thank you for stopping by 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I seem to have missed the post where you announced your pregnancy. I'm sure you will be an amazing, lovely mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Thank you for visiting my blog,I am following you as well.
    http://glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look cute in the pic..thankns for sharing..take care

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome! Congrats dear! Best wishes!

    There´s a great Double Giveaway from L´Oreal + Cruciani bracellets on the blog, check it out and participate if you want =)

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com
    DOUBLE GIVEAWAY L´OREAL + CRUCIANI

    ReplyDelete