Monday, July 23, 2012

TOO FACED PALETTE

Hello everyone!!!

     As some of you already know I am an affiliate of SkinCareRx for a couple of months now. When they contacted me I was so excited because I really like their web site and everything that they offer. And let me tell you right at the binging that everything that I am writhing in this post Is my own honest opinion on the company as well as on the products mentioned. 
    Now lets talk about the product that I decided to get from the web site , and that is the TOO FACED Natural eye kit. The reason why I chose this one is because when the palettes came out  I decided to try the Romantic Eye collection, and never got the chance to purchase the Natural eye kit  until now. 
   The first thing and the most important for me is that shipping was amazing, although I live so far away the package was here in less then a week. Everything inside was nicely packed and nothing was broken. Here is the palette:
it came with a small eye primer tester
  And when you open it:

Inside has three cards that show you how to apply the eye shadows- that's handy
The pigmentation and the texture  of the colors is amazing , just look...
one swipe
           I've been using this palette for the past week and I am addicted, I even did the looks that are shown on the cards just for fun and they came out perfectly. The cards will help you a lot especially if you are a beginner and you don't know much about make up.The look that I used the most is the Day look and It works for any occasion, and it's good for traveling too. 
        In the package they send me sample sized creams to try out, another plus for the company for carrying about their costumers.
VICHY one of my favorite skincare line
  

I'll have to rate this product 5/5 because I LOVE IT.
Do I recommend it? YES, and it makes a great birthday present

Hope you all like this and if you still don't have it hurry and get it.
In my future posts I' gonna show you some make up looks using this palette so you can see how it looks
Thank you

7 comments:

  1. I've always admired the colors of that Too Faced Palette. I love those neutrals and that they have a bit of shimmer too. Thanks for the reviews!

    Btw, I'm having a Live chat today about blogging. I'd love if you could join us too! Check out more about it here: http://madelinesfashion.blogspot.ro/p/chat.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so pretty!!

    I only have the Stila palette for my high end palette. I won it in a giveaway. If you have that one, do you have tutorials for it? I kind of figured out my fave combo today: Bare, Champagne, and Sandstone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have that palette, too bad :(

      Delete
  3. That too faced palette looks great, hope I can find it in Austria :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. surely that eye-shadow so gorgeous pigmented....have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  5. This palette was also my first purchase from Apothica and I love it so much, it's just perfect for everything!

    ReplyDelete