Monday, July 30, 2012

OOTD GET READY FAST

Hello everyone!!!

       I admired people that literally need five minutes to get ready. I used to spend so much time getting ready and in the end I was not satisfied on how I looked. Now I can proudly say that I am on of those people that get ready in a few minutes. Here is what I do in hot summer days when I have to go out in a hurry.

Outfit : dress and wedges
Make Up: tinted moisturizer , lip gloss, mascara
Hair: second day of curls ( if I don't have my hair done I just brush it and wear it straight )
Accessories:  Sun glasses, necklace , bag( not shown in the picks because my husband was holding it and I didn't realize it )  



Thank you

8 comments:

  1. Love the outfit, so cute and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute dress!, love it, where did you get it from ?

    nenaath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I love your blog. What do you think about following each other?

    Much Love,
    http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the outfit is so adorable, :)
    just look like a young girl super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very pretty! I love that floral pattern on your dress ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. now following you as well :)

    much of love,

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress! Soooo pretty!

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete