Thursday, June 21, 2012

SUNSET MAKE UP

Hello everyone!!!

             Today is the first day of summer, and all day was super hot. I love summer especially the sunsets , they are so calming and me and my husband never miss them. That is why I decided to do a Sunset inspired make up, with brown and gold colors ,soft and wearable. Here it is I hope you like it:

Products used for the eye make up:
-88 ultrashimer palette 
- Essie falsies
-GR eye liner 
- Scandal eyes mascara

 Thanks for stopping by
and please let me know in the comments down below what my next 
giveaway should be it can be anything but
be reasonable :)


17 comments:

  1. You are a pretty girl :) Great make up :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow jealous at your eyes!! Great make up!

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com/2012/06/new-in-all-zara.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eye shadow combination. I must try this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh make up!I liiiiiiike it!!

    check my new outfit post http://chicofyou.blogspot.gr/2012/06/look-at-my-pants.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!!!!

    If you like it, follow my new up and coming blog on Bloglovin' and I will follow you back with pleasure. Just let me know in the comments ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just followed your lovely blog and liked this post on Bloglovin. Stay in touch ;)

      LA By Diana Live Magazine

      Delete
  6. Love the eye make up :)

    Follwoing you now...

    www.wardrobemenu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have really pretty eyelashes!!

    ReplyDelete