Wednesday, June 27, 2012

NIVEA Q 10 BODY LOTION

Hello everyone!!!

                While I was at my parents house I rediscovered a lot of products that I have left behind when I moved out. A lot of the things I have forgotten how good they were and I just kept repurchasing new things and never gone back to the old once that worked just fine for me. In one of my blog posts I mentioned that I'm using the Neutrogena body lotion and I can't say that is not a good product but when I saw the Nivea one and tried it again I just fell in love with it.  I've been using it in the past few weeks and I see the difference in my skin, how it is firmer and smoother and looks much more appealing.

A new bottle that I just bought 
              If you are expecting for this body lotion to get rid of your cellulite, don't bother in getting it, because this lotion does no such a thing. It only get's your skin looking much more even. And if you use it regularly you'll definitely get much better results.
              Do I recommend this: YES , especially for the prize. I just checked out amazon and they have it but it is a bit more expensive then where I get it. Here it's 5$.


 Please let me know in the comments down bellow 
WHAT IS THE BEST BODY LOTION YOU KNOW ABOUT 
 I'll be happy to try them out 
Thank you 

3 comments:

  1. looks good!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like some Nivea product and body wash is smell good. have a bliss day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds so good :X
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZIoxw0ca9E

    ReplyDelete