Monday, April 16, 2012

REVLON LIPSTICK REVIEW

Hello everyone!!!

   Because of the rainy days and the cold weather, I was so lazy this past few days. I didn't leave the house for at all, I only watched movies and looked through my lipsticks because I know that there are a lot of them that I haven't used lately. I was so happy when I saw the REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIPSTICK I totally forgot I have that one.


   You can see I haven't used it a lot It is practically new , but I just love this color. I just don't understand how I could forget about having it. Anyway , the lipstick is in No.413 and it is called Twinkled Pink and It is a rosy coral color. It is moisturizing to my lips and the color pay of is great. I don't know if this lipstick is still selling but If you like coral lipsticks this one I recommend.

You gonna be seeing me using this lipstick a lot 

Thank you

7 comments:

  1. this is sooo pretty ...it wud look gorgeous on u...just stumbled here randomly..u have agreat blogg...

    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gr8 blog maya..i would like to follow you...hope u show some love by following back..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous colour!!

    I dont think we've ever had the super lustrous ones in the UK.. they look gorgeous :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are like a year old, but I'm not sure

      Delete
  4. knock knock =)
    your new follower is here :)
    loved your blog sweets and dis color is awesome..so girly fun and frolic :)
    <3
    bidisha

    glisteningkaleidoscopiceyes.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete