Tuesday, April 24, 2012

OOTD FRIENDS WEDDING

Hello everyone!!!

 This past weekend me and my husband went to a friends wedding, and I finally got the chance to take pictures of my outfit , because you all suggested that I should do OOTD posts  and I never got the chance until now. So I hope you like my outfit and I'll list everything that I am wearing down below  .

Mango black dress
Bata sandals 
Accessorize bag
Fashion jewelry earrings
Fashion jewelry ring 
                                                               
                                                                  Thanks everyone

10 comments:

  1. U are so stylish! what do u say about following each other sweetie?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous!! Love your outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful! love the dress and shoes. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous!, i love the dress and the whole outfit!


    nenaath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your blog dear!
    Keep posting!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi... do you have relative with Katty Pery? your face look like her, seriously..

    ReplyDelete