Tuesday, March 20, 2012

WHATS IN MY BAG

Hello everyone!!!

          I wanted to do this post for the longest time, but I don't know why I never did. I saw a lot of posts and videos like this, and I realized that people carry around a lot of stuff. My bag is something different-I hate when my bag is to heavy, so I stick to the things that I really have to have with me. Here it is:

 
In this picture:
1. The bag that I am carrying at this moment 
2. The book that I'm reading at this moment
3. Mango wallet (beige ) money and credit cards
4. Fetiche wallet(red) lots of business cards
5. Make up bag and in it: MSF , kabuki brush, random lipstick, and lip balm
6. Clear folder
7. Sony camera
8. Phone cases and phones of course 
9. Keys
10. Beige bag for wet wipes, hand sanitizer e.t.c 
11. Candy (I always have candy in my bag, in case I get hungry )

And that is all
Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

  1. mmmm candy :P
    The wallet is so nice! love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog!

    visit our blog and give us your opinion!

    Greetings!

    www.mibaconcept.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love the wallets and the bag!, btw how is the book ?, any good ?
    i could never keep candy in my purse for a long time haha, i eat it all right away lol.

    nenaath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I expected more of this book, but it's a good read , only thing is I want more excitement...

      Delete
  4. Thank you for following me, follow you back already :)

    Join my International Giveaway, win Goodie Bags with a total value of IDR 500,000.- (USD 55). Click here ˆ⌣ˆ
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete