Friday, March 30, 2012

USED UP

Hello everyone!!!

     I am spring cleaning my house and I found a lot of beauty products that I used up but I never throw away. So I figured why not do this post , where I show you what I used up and a small review on every product individually.

Everything
Afrodita cleansing milk and eye cream- I would definitely repurchase this two
Doctors hands cream- I didn't really like it

Rosal lip balm- My favorite

Falsies mascara- Drugstore fave
Gosh mascara- Not that impressed with it
Oriflame foot cream- Try this if you can a big YES




Oriflame anti stretch - I used this as a hand cream so I can't say if I like it or not
Syoss heat protect- I didn't like this product that much
I love Rexona I can't live without it ( I like to use my husbands sometimes)
Garnier cream- good moisturizer , but nothing impressing
TAFT- I always buy Taft hairspray     

 So that it
Thank you
And if you have a post like this leave me a link down in 
the comment

2 comments:

  1. I use Falsies mascara too! It works so well- no need for false lashes :)

    -Samantha Mariko
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gosh mascara :) awesome page im a new follower glad i founf your blog.. hope u can stop by and follow britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete