Thursday, March 8, 2012

HAIR AND MAKE UP

Hello everyone !
                 I’m going to start this blog post by saying that I am very sorry for  not posting anything  for the past week.  The thing is that I am visiting my parents and they don’t have a solid internet connection , so I couldn’t attach my computer to it . I fixed the problem and here it is…
                 This post is about my hair and make up on that important event, that I was talking about.  The night was amazing, we had a lot of fun, and I got a lot of compliments on my hair and make up. So I figured why not show you guys  how I looked that night.
                 I was wearing the MANGO black dress that I showed in the IMPORTANT EVENT post, and black pumps . I did my hair with the ROWENTA curling iron , and for my make up I used all MAC products.






Hope you all like it
Thank you

4 comments: