Wednesday, February 8, 2012

ROWENTA CURLING IRON REVIEW

Hello everyone!!!

I got this Rowenta Iron a month ago, and I've been using it and trying every part for a few times now. So it is finally time to do a review on the Rowenta curling iron.
The product came in a very nice packaging and inside there was a bag that you keep all your parts in.  The bag is of a very nice quality , the material is stain proof , and you can clean it with a wet towel.
Now lets move on to the actual curling iron. It has 7 different parts, and on the box you can see how you can use them.  All of this parts are attached to the main part, you just twist the little secure cap and it's ready to be used.
This curling iron has no temperature setting and that is a down side about this product. But it heats up pretty quickly within a minute, and that of course is a plus.
As for the parts, my favorite part is the biggest curling barrel, it makes the curls just how I want them, and they stay a long time(with hair spray that is)
Overall I give this product 4 stars out of 5 and it's just because you can't control the temperature. But I think it is a great product and if you don't have a curling iron you should definitely check this one , cause you're getting 7 different curling irons for the price of one.



Using extra large curls iron

          I hope you all liked this post
Thank you

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY

19 comments:

  1. waaaaaaaaaaaaw!
    the curls suits you very well!
    you are so prety >___<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Linda , I checked your blog and I'm a new follower

      Delete
  3. Nicee blog!
    I follow you, so if you want you can follow back!
    http://www.ad-driana.blogspot.com/
    xAdriana

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, your hair certainly looks beautiful! good review! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweetie i like your blog, i'm following now, can you follow mine too?
    *******
    HF

    http://the-hf-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one intense hair tool! I like the idea of so many tools in one product, but not sure I would make use of all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well eventually you gonna use them all

      Delete
  7. YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND SO IS YOUR BLOG! WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are beautiful!!!^^
    i love your blog ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANKS SWEETIE! I FOLLOW YOU NOW!
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete