Monday, January 9, 2012

SNOWY DAYS

Hello everyone!
     I received an e-mail, saying that I should show you how do I look on everyday basis . So the past weekend I went to visit my parents, and as you can imagine I had a great time there and to fulfill your wishes I took some pics of my make up right before I left the house, and when we stopped to have lunch I snapped a shot of my outfit. 


As you can see I don't wear false lashes every day 
 

Sorry I don't have a better picture of my dress , it's just a simple gray dress

Not that fancy , right.
I guess I'm simple like that
Hope you like this post
If you have any other requests please let me know  

9 comments:

  1. love the makeup!

    and wow that coat is so pretty! where did you buy it ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I got it from a store something like H&M but a Macedonian brand

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maya! You look great; love your outfit and necklace as well.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the make up.. and the boots..
    omg seems very cold there :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very cold here, below 0 temperatures

      Delete
  5. Love the hair - looks so natural and effortless and yet gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete