Monday, January 30, 2012

MAC STROBE CREAM REVIEW

Hello everyone!

       Today a quick product review . I haven't used this product for a long time, and I needed a good face cream that would instantly help my skin, when I'm very tired. I remembered what wonders the strobe cream did for me when I was using it. So, a few days ago I repurchased it an I had to do this review for those of you that haven't tried it.
        On the site they say: The ultimate quick fix for the skin. Super-powered with potent botanicals; de-snoozes, de-stresses, moistens, freshens and boosts the look of dull, flat or tired-looking skin with a fully loaded vitamin zap and a mega dose of green tea. Brightens and clarifies with iridescent particles and antioxidants. Enhances the effects of light on all skin and in all lighting conditions from sunlight to spotlight.
        And I definitely agree with them. I read the ingredients and this cream is full of antioxidants, and as you know antioxidants are good for your skin. And the word Good is an understatement for this product. At least for me it works wonders, and I have talked to other people that use this cream and they are very satisfied too. You can use this cream as a primer before you use your foundation, you will get a more dewy look .
        What I don't like about it is the packaging. The tube that it comes in is made out for hard plastic and it's hard to squeeze from it. That is the only down side that this product has, other than that is perfect like I said.

Disclaimer: I am not paid to do a review on this product.
I bought this product with my own money and I am not affiliated in any way.


1 comment:

  1. really looking forward to purchasing this real soon! great blog! :)

    withlovex0-ploy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete