Thursday, January 19, 2012

BLACK OUTFIT MAKE UP

Hello everyone!

Every time I wear a black dress I'm trying to accessorize it  with a different color. My make up can be anything but black, I really don't like when people wear black outfit , black make up, black shoes, black nail polish , black everything. So in this post I just wanted to show you how a simple one color eye shadow can make a difference and you can look amazing within seconds. You can do this make up look in 5 minutes. I'm using the MANHATTAN eyeliner 87z instead of an eye shadow,highlighting the tear dot  and just a black liner. I'm wearing false lashes, but that is optional. And at the end of the post a fun way to do your nails. 




Aura nail polish and this little things have no name
Hope you'll try it next time you're wearing black .
Thank you

6 comments:

  1. Ciao!Nice your blog and photoes!I'm a new follower...if you want come to visit mine,ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Even if I wanted a closer pic.
    Well done girl!

    Bisous Christina xxx
    http://2stylemates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lot of photos , but somehow they were erased. I'll make sure next time I make copy

      Delete
  3. This looks Gorgeous Maya. Next time im in black, I'll have blue on me too. N Maya Thank you for letting me know about the giveaway, Not many would even bother to take the trouble and answer by dropping a post on the other persons blog. So Thank you for that. And if you like giveaways just check my blog, got alot of them lined up on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete