Friday, December 2, 2011

DETOX

This past few days I've been feeling worse then ever, everything is bugging me , I feel tired all the time, and it was finally time for me to do something about it.  So since yesterday I'm detoxing myself . I have to say it's a bit hard at the beginning but I hope I'll get used to it in a few days. What I usually do is to eat only one regular meal ,  for breakfast and dinner I juice, and I don't eat snacks. I'm doing this not because I am overweight, it's just because I want to improve my health.
Today for dinner I made ...
  I used 2 kiwis 
1 apple
1 pear 
and water

I hope you'll try this ...it's  very yummy

6 comments:

  1. it must be delicious! *.* mmmm!
    I'll try this ^^
    TY for an idea! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been trying to eat more healthily too lately ( not to loose weight but to get healthier) and i am definitely going to try this!

    i hope you do more posts like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl I'm def doing this soon! I've always wanted to detox thanks for this post I'm loving your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummyyyyy...even i do this smoothie,i add mint/lemon toooo....nice blog
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete