Saturday, December 10, 2011

DETOX-JUICE OF THE DAY

        A Detox Diet (also called a cleansing diet) will remove toxins and poisons from your body. The idea of a good detox diet is to eat pure and natural foods that will aid the function of the lymph, kidneys, and liver. All foods that hinder the regime will be avoided. This definition is to strict for me, and I don't think I can stick to eating only vegetables and fruits, I need more food to function. There are many diets online to help you detox your body but if you only want to stay healthy and not loose weight you can try my way of detoxing :).
What I like to do is to eat one regular meal, and that can be anything ( home made, not junk food) and for breakfast and dinner I drink a juice. In between I drink a lot of water and If I really get hungry I'll eat a very small peace of cheese. Anyway to keep this story short I don't eat like this all year round because I'll lose a lot of weight and I don't want that. Three times a year for a month and I'm good. As for the rest of the months I just eat what ever I want but I strictly stay away from junk food.
My healthy shopping
 And now the juice of the day:
1 pear
1 orange
2 kiwis 
and a hand full of blackberries
You can add as much as you want
I use a blender (everything stays in)-if it's too thick just add some water

Yummy


    Lets not forget the beauty part of it- health from within is glowing out

5 comments:

  1. might try this health drink too!

    i try to eat healthy all week but on like saturday or sunday i wat a little junk food but not too much )

    btw have you ever tried pomegranates ? here are the health benefits! if you want to check it out - http://nenaath.blogspot.com/2011/11/pomegranates.html

    i am going to try to eat this fruit a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post&very helpful thanx for sharing

    U have a lovely blog,am following u now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy. I'm going to give this a try. I really need to eat healthier. :)

    ReplyDelete