Monday, November 21, 2011

WINTER HAUL

Shopping is the best therapy for me , so after a long weak, and lots of work i like to use the weekend to chill with my family and friends and of course shop a little bit ...This is what I got:

Accessorize necklace 

Just needed to add this to my collection

Doca bag-

Stradivarius high boots

This product is awesome. Does wonders with my nails 

Golden Rose (from left to right ) No: 63, No: 69, No: 5
Hope you all liked my haul
Feel free to leave your comments, requests, questions down below

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh retail therapy. Nothing better :) Those boots are gorgeous!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those boots too, absolutely gorgeous and perfect for winter! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the heel shape.

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kassi, @Sarah, @Aya Smith Thank you , the boots are super comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! found your blog through Madeline's! :D just subbed..., really like your blog! where did you get the white purse!! is LOVELY!! and those boots are so so pretty!! :D
    -Bereniice

    I'll leave you my link, in case you wanna check my blog :)
    http://thingshappenjustlive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love everything that you got!, especially those boots <3

    nenaath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great ^^

    i have the same glitter nail polish golden rse isn't it !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete