Sunday, October 9, 2011

REVIEW ORIFLAME BEAUTY 2FX MASCARA

Hello everyone!

I just got this a few days ago and I wanted to do a review. I've been using it for 4 days now and I am satisfied with the product, only that is not something that I would purchase again. It an inexpensive product  for 4 euros you'll get a good product, but the thing with mascaras is that every person likes different looking lashes...longer, ticker, fuller e.t.c. This one claims to be two in one "Length or volume: 2 effects in 1 mascara. Whatever your mission, get lashes to match. 8 ml. I personally like the first part witch is for longer lashes and the other one just clumps a lot. You can see from the pics how it is

long lashes

volume
longer lashes one coat

volume one coat
 I definitely recommend to try this mascara maybe you'll like it




 

1 comment:

  1. I've also tried this mascara from Oriflame and think it's amazing. I'm actually an Oriflame consultant and love it! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete