Monday, September 26, 2011

HALLOWEEN TAG

I was tagged by a pretty AWESOME girl NENA  to do this tag. Please go and check her blog;

So let's start
1. Favorite Halloween movie?
It has to be ADDAMS FAMILY

2. What age did you stop trick-or-treating?
We don't trick or treat in my country


3. Favorite Halloween costume you have worn?
For Halloween we trow parties, and my favorite costume I wore was Cat woman 

4. What are you going to be this year?
Nothing, I'm not going anywhere . No parties for me this year

5. Do you like going to haunted attractions?
No,  I get nightmares. I'm such a baby 

6. Vampires or werewolves?
Vampires, I love watching movies with vampires. But never alone 

7.Favorite Halloween candy?
I don't know....everything that is called candy is good for me. I could only live with water and candy if that was possible

8.Do you decorate your house!
No, never did 

9.Least favorite costume
Barbie 

10.Have u ever repeated a costume and what was it?
No never

11.Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes 

12.Scariest Halloween 
One year most of my friends were zombies , dead people and things like that. And the party that we went to was very creepy. I was like scared of my friends, scared of everything ... I know it's stupid but what can I do that just me, I'm crazy like that sometimes 

If you want to do this tag please do

1 comment:

  1. Nice tag, I might do it for halloween! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete