Sunday, August 21, 2011

CLEAN FACE

            Every skin needs to be cleansed, especially if you have acne prone -sensitive skin. Then you'll need extra attention. By extra attention I don't mean expensive treatments, and going to the dermatologist once a weak, not that that won't help you have beautiful skin, only it will cost a lot of money and a lot of your time. I've tried that before and I just couldn't keep up. So now I use some of the home made stuff that is easy, affordable and very efficient. In this post I'll share with you one of my best home made cleanser.


INGREDIENTS: A cheap Milk cleaner and corn flour

HOW TO: Mix the two in a bowl . Use same amount of the two ingredients 

USAGE: Rub it on your face gently, and you'll feel the corn flour acting like an exfoliate r. After your done remove it with a paper towel, and then wash your face with warm water.
Use circular motions while washing your face that way you'll exfoliate the skin and help the circulation of its deeper layers.


This cleaner will clean and exfoliate your skin. No need to spend money on expensive cleansers, it's always better to invest in a good moisturizer or a face serum. That is something worth spending      








TIP: You can also use the corn flour an egg white to make  a mask. 2 tea spoons and egg white, leave it for 15 min and remove it the same way as the cleanser. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips. I've already been using the corn flour mask from time to time and it really helps, at least in my case. :)

    *Cappuccino and Fashion* blog

    ReplyDelete