Saturday, June 4, 2011

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY


           Tomorrow is my one year anniversary.  On the 5 of June 2010 I got married in a beautiful white dress, with the man of my dreams. This year has been a blessing for me, we discover ourselves every day more and more.  I have to admit marriage is challenging but if you face all your difficulties with the person you love is much more easier. Today I’m here to show you a few photos from the photo session , and of course this would not be a beauty and fashion blog if I don’t show you my wedding dress and make up.







                       I decided to try the dress every 5 June to see if it fits me, so I'll see how that goes  

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making it through the first year! That's awesome. Gorgeous pictures! I LOVE your makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Just wanted to send you a quick message to say that i have just given you a blog award.

    You can check it out here:

    www.fashion-beautyx.blogspot.com

    Holly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww you look absolutely beautiful! Congratulations :)
    And may I say, I love your blog :)

    http://sonotiram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look amazinggggg!!!! congrats and best wishesss!!xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you look so pretty and that dress is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete