Wednesday, June 8, 2011

BLOG AWARD

I just received a blog award, a stylish blogger award. Thank you Holly -MISS FASHION BEAUTY. You can go and check out her blog shes awesome, just click here MISS FASHION BEAUTY


With this award come rules:

-Name 7 facts about yourself
-Pass this award along to 7 blogs 


So here are the 7 facts 

1. I am hyperactive. My husband asks me where is the off button so I can get some rest.
2. I love shoes, bags, clothes and I enjoy  shopping 
3.I spend hours watching You Tube make tutorials 

4.I have a scar on the center of my nose, every time I tan I get a white line there
5. I'm very positive even  when I have big problems 
6. After a long day I just like to watch a movie, I don't like to go out at night

7. Impatient is the word that everyone is using when they are describing me

I would like to pass this award on to:


Hipnotize3_m3 - I AM BEAUTIFUL IN MY WAY
Peach Crush - FRAGANCIA
Malika - MALIKAGODT
Marietta - HEARTNHANDMADE

Check out this blogs

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award!Love the facts about you... some sound very much like me... well I'm NOT that into shoes, bags, clothes, shopping but am hyperactive, keep moving, enjoy relaxing with a good movie at night, etc.

    Write on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will try to post mine soon ! :)
    sorry for my english :P

    ReplyDelete