Thursday, April 7, 2011

MASCARAS I'M LOVING RIGHT NOW



                I used to buy expensive brands of mascaras and after a while they would dry out and I would be very disappointed. Because once you pay 30 euros for a mascara  you expect it to be perfect, but that is not always the case. The consistency of the mascara is similar only the wand  is different. So I started buying drugstore brands and I’m very satisfied with them, because you can experiment and not spend a lot of money. Save up for other  products that actually work better if they are high brand, like foundation . So now I’ll show you my current favorite drugstore mascaras:
Maybelline- Colossal

Maybelline- Falsies

GOSH- Lift'n shape

Loreal- Architecte

Oriflame- Visions

              The last one is a very cheap brown mascara, that I use on daily bases, when I don’t  want to use make up, I only put mascara on. 
                

1 comment:

  1. cool i've heard alot about the maybelline ones :) thanks for sharing nice blog im your new follower hope you can follow me back :)
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete