Sunday, April 10, 2011

MAKE YOUR LIP GLOSSES LAST LONGER


              
                Your favorite lip gloss is almost gone, and you really enjoyed it  a lot. So there is an easy way to make your lip gloss last a bit longer , and it requires 5 minutes of your time.
                Take a glass or a cup that is tall enough to fit your lip glosses ,then fill it with warm water but not over the caps because you don’t want the water to go inside. Leave them for 5 minutes and then take them out – you’ll see from the pictures that I’m posting that this really works. The gloss that was stuck on the walls of the tube will slide down from the warmth , and you’ll get much more product to use.





These glosses ware randomly picked. But I have to say that the pink one is Luster from Still Glamorus Cosmetics , and I love it. You can see that I’ve used it a lot.
             Here is a link for Still Glamorus Cosmetics , if you want to order. Kasey has great products - I’m currently using the eye and lip primer, and some pigments together with this lip gloss and I am planning on ordering a bunch more .
 

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm very useful tip. Thanks for sharing!

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah, I'm glad you like my post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tip, sweetheart! I will definitely try this!!
    XOXO from a new follower here,
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try it, you'll be very pleased

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tip! thank you (:

    ReplyDelete